Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sew Too Cute Etsy Store

Inspired by the pup running around our apartment, I've recently started making bows. Originally I just wanted to put a bow in her hair or on her collar to let everyone know that she's a fancy GIRL, but all the bows available online were just so darn expensive. I decided that I should try making my own bows... then my obsession grew and I couldn't stop the bow making madness (I loved thinking of ribbon and button combinations and "trying it out"). I've put pins on the back of them so that they can be pinned onto collars, harnesses, leashes, etc. I decided that since I'm making more than any one dog could ever wear, I would start selling them on etsy.com (and give those other bow-sellers some competition!). Right now I'm working on building up a little bit of an inventory. My goal for the rest of this year (hee... ambitious, I know) is to make one bow per day. So far...





I'll try to post most of my "bow-a-day" pictures here for you to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment